Who we Support
We offer a range of support services and advice to individuals, small groups of people, registered charities, other types of voluntary organisations, as well as non profits and social enterprises who are based within or work in Redcar and Cleveland.
How we can Help
If you are just setting out on your journey we can help you with your governing document and choosing the right legal structure to best help you deliver your goals.
As your needs as a group or an organisation grow and develop we can help you by offering guidance and advice in the following areas:
- Suitable legal structure – deciding if your current structure meets your needs;
- Project and business planning;
- Monitoring and evaluation – thinking about funders needs, as well as measuring your impact and value;
- Managing your finances more effectively – project and organisational budgeting and planning;
- Thinking about your leadership – committee/ board roles and responsibilities;
- Effective partnership working – from networking and joint working, to considering developing consortia and mergers; and
- Quality assurance – we can help you understand quality and what is right for you.
Funding and Income Generation
Funding can often seem like a daunting challenge, but RCVDA can help you develop practical plans to raise income. We offer guidance in:
- Ensuring you are ‘funding ready’
- project planning, evidencing need, having all the right policies in place;
- Planning a sustainable funding mix
- grants, crowdfunding, loans, events, public donations etc;
- Finding the right funders to meet your project needs;
- Support to complete application forms;
- Thinking about and applying for tenders; and
- Considering trading as alternative income generation.
If you want to reach out and discuss your needs please get in touch and ask to arrange an appointment.
If you’d like to find out more about the various grant funding resources in Redcar and Cleveland, across the Tees Valley and regionally, we have prepared this webpage with all the appropriate links, please click here to find out more.