As your organisation needs to grow and develop, RCVDA can help you with that journey. We offer guidance in:
- Project and business planning;
- Monitoring and evaluation – thinking about funders needs, as well as measuring your impact and value;
- Managing your finances more effectively – project and organisational budgeting and planning.
- Thinking about your leadership – committee/ board roles and responsibilities;
- Effective partnership working – from networking and joint working, to considering developing consortia and mergers; and
- Quality assurance – we can help you understand quality and what is right for you.
- Legal structure: we can help with your governing document. This could be developing a simple constitution to set up a group or support to register a Charity, a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) or a Community Interest Company (CIC)
I need guidance